Bye-bye 180's!

I weighed myself yesterday morning & the scale said 177.5. Very encouraging after a 0 loss last week! I think this means that I've lost enough not to fluctuate back up into the 180s. This also means that I need to dock myself another daily WW point, down to 23. I haven't seen this weight since before I got pregnant with baby #3, 18 months ago. The loss still doesn't feel real, like some arbitrary number with no real meaning. I think once I start fitting into clothes that I haven't been able to wear, it will become all the more real.

Hooray for another small victory!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! and keep up the good work!

Did you take measurements when you started? For me, I wish I would have. Then when the scale didn't move, I could look at the inches that were melting away!

Copyright © 2008 - Chronicles of an {Almost} Healthy Foodie - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template