Why I Love Club Soda

Because it gives me the taste of soda without the calories or caffiene. PLUS: It's cheap! It's this frugal foodie's new friend. {Try saying that 5 times fast}. I usually just put a couple splashes in my Crystal Lite {WM generic version, ya'll}, but my favorite combination has got to be, what I like to call, the Weight Watchers Kiddie Cocktail.

WW Kiddie Cocktail
1 tub of fruit punch Crystal Lite {or generic}
1 tub of pink lemonade Crystal Lite
Club Soda

Make one gallon of drink using the above flavors. Pour into glass. Add a couple big splashes of club soda. Add little paper umbrella or straw for atmosphere. Enjoy!

1 comments:

Saralyn said...

You've got to try the flavored seltzer water, if you haven't. Our favorites are the citrus flavors. Canfields cheaper than La Croix and I think Jewel has their own brand.

Copyright © 2008 - Chronicles of an {Almost} Healthy Foodie - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template