Recipe Reviews: Flounder & Baked Potato

This is a simple review of the two recipes I tried last week. I think trying new ideas will help me to stay motivated, as I love to cook!

Broiled Flounder


Simple to prepare. Five ingredients or less. The texture of my fish was, um, mushy. I don't know if it was because I used frozen flounder? Does anyone have experience with using fresh? It was ok, but nothing spectacular. Probably would not add this recipe to my normal rotation.
My rating:
2.5 out of 5 stars

WW Sliced Baked Potatoes

Wowzas! Simple to prepare. Five ingredients or less. Visually stunning enough to use for a special occasion meal. My one caveat is that the advertised WW points {4} can not be right. Just a quick addition of the potato itself, 1/2 T. of butter & the cheese gets you a point value higher than that. I reduced the butter to 1 t. and used RF cheese. Next time, I will use ICBINB instead.
My rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars

Now I just need to find some recipes to use up the flounder in my freezer.........

0 comments:

Copyright © 2008 - Chronicles of an {Almost} Healthy Foodie - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template