Part Human

My scale, that is. It likes to tell me how much I weigh based on what kind of mood it's in. If it's having a bad day, it tells me I've gained. If it's feelin' good, it tells me I've lost. This morning it read 167.5?! Tomorrow will I weigh 185 again? I forgot to weigh myself yesterday, my normal weigh-in day. Ok. Let's be honest. I ate a bunch of pizza on Saturday and some Hot Fudge Cake {even the memories of it have calories}, hence the no weighing. I guess I'll just have to rely on how my clothes fit, instead of on my codependent manipulative scale. The clothes are a more accurate reflection of my progress anyways. Humph.

0 comments:

Copyright © 2008 - Chronicles of an {Almost} Healthy Foodie - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template