The Sickies

Nothin' worse than having a case of the sickies {well, except if Hubby has it at the same time}. Runny nose. Body chills. Headache. I don't know if it was the rapid change in weather that spurred it on or just some virus acquired from who-knows-where. In any case, I am not worrying about counting POINTS or losing weight this week. Just trying to take care of my body & eat what feels good. English muffins. Soup. Hot tea. Sipping on apple juice. Cream of wheat for breakfast. That doesn't mean that I should eat a quart of ice cream because I'm not paying attention. I am trying to stick to healthy foods as much as possible. Once my body has recovered, then I will return to my more planned eating approach. Until then......

0 comments:

Copyright © 2008 - Chronicles of an {Almost} Healthy Foodie - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template